Junior / Medior Sales Engineer (M/V)
Description of the company
Mampaey Offshore Industries established in 1904 and still privately owned and managed by the fourth Mampaey generation, is the global market leader in the design, engineering, manufacturing and commissioning of innovative berthing, mooring and towing systems for the maritime and offshore industry.
Junior/Medior sales engineer internal service. The sales of (customized) mooring and towing solutions for (international) Maritime and Offshore Projects.
The activities of the Junior/Medior sales engineer contains:
- Inventory and evaluation of client requests and technical specifications
- Preparation of client specific quotations
- Preparation of price calculations
- Follow-up of sales leads, opportunities and submitted quotations
- Negotiations with the clients
- Registration of the purchase orders and preparing of the order confirmations
- The maintenance and admin of the CRM system
- The maintenance of the relationship with customer
- Education Bachelor degree mechanical engineering, electrical engineering (HTS WTB/E) or equivalent education, with affinity for commerce.
- A few years of experience in similar function and market is a pré.
- Good command of Dutch and English language in word and writing and any additional languages.
- The candidate is able to work independently and accurate, highly self-starting and clear affinity with technology and good communication skills.
- Living in region Dordrecht, The Netherlands
- Own transport
What do we offer
Mampaey Offshore Industries is global market leader in the design, engineering, manufacturing and commissioning of integrated towing, mooring and berthing systems. We offer a professional and dynamic work environment in a growing business.
If you are interested, please contact us by sending your letter and curriculum vitae to HRM@mampaey.com. If you have any following questions please call 078-6173322 for more information.